Thursday, November 10, 2011

Chick Flick Cliches


Yeah, its the date most guys dread.... going to watch a romantic comedy a.k.a the "chick flick". Well at least that's what guys will tell you. Most of the time it is true but I actually can enjoy a romantic movie, granted if the story is interesting enough. But there lies the problem, most of these type of movies are riddled with cliches nowadays. Its the same basic formula over and over again. The main perpetrator nowadays seem to be a certain Katherine Heigl. A guy must really like a girl if he regularly agrees for night out watching movies that has Heigl in it. Okay, I guess she is kinda hot, but still. Meg Ryan she is not.

Anyway, here is a video featuring 10 cliches often found in these "chick flicks". Its presented to you by Justin Long, Bradley Cooper, and Kevin Connolly from the movie He's Just Not That Into You [2009]. What's ironic is that I've actually haven't seen this movie yet.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh... I loved He's Just Not That Into You, and now I know why. No wonder why I thought it was pretty refreshing.

    Love the vid! Hilarious~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, love Justin Long... I've seen a few of his interviews on the net and his a pretty funny guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm one of those guys who digs chic flicks (some) ..Never Been Kissed and Clueless is in my list of fav movie as for HJNIY...didn't like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah... there some that are quite good... I'll probably come up with a list of my favourite romantic movies some time in the future

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...