Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Parody: Nick Fury Recruits From Other Movies


As we reach the end of 2011, I can't help but think of the great line-up of movies we have installed for next year. Yesterday, I already posted the new FULL trailer for The Dark Knight Rises while the teaser trailer for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey [2012] will be going online a few hours from the time of me writing this (online at 7pm PST, around 11am at my local Malaysian time). Another one of my most anticipated movies for 2012 is of course The Avengers. Well what can I say, I've always had a special place in my heart for super-heroes. As you might know already, Marvel has been building up for this movie for quite some time now. Nick Fury (played by Samuel L. Jackson), who is Director of S.H.E.I.L.D has been seen on a recruiting mission for The Avengers ever since the end credits of Iron Man [2008]. He has since then made appearances in Iron Man 2 [2010], Thor [2011], and Captain America: The First Avenger [2011]. Now then, the guys at CollegeHumor has come up with quite an amusing parody where Colonel Nick Fury extends his Avenger recruiting mission to other popular movies. Let me just say the impersonation of Samuel L. Jackson is pretty good indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...