Thursday, March 1, 2012

An Even NEWER Trailer For The Avengers... ASSEMBLE!!


Darn! Its been merely three weeks since the release of the Superbowl Trailer for The Avengers [2012], and Marvel has released another trailer! This really wets my appetite. They've been building up towards this movie ever since Iron Man [2008]. I just hope I'm not left disappointed with the movie come May (wait, I just checked, its scheduled to come out at my local Malaysian cinemas on April 27!! AWESOME!!). But for right now, I'm as giddy as I could ever be. Geek-gasm barely does what I'm feeling right now justice.

4 comments:

  1. Looks pretty awesome. Just hope there isn't too many CGI smackdowns and more banter between the heroes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CGI overload is definitely a concern...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could they think of a more horrible name for the UK than 'Avengers Assemble'? Sounds like they didn't put too much thought into that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I didn't know that. The Movie title? Haha... that's beyond absurd...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...