Friday, April 6, 2012

Back To The Future Alternative Posters

I just realised that my previous post also happened to be my 100th entry. So this may be one post too late, but as a measure of commemoration, I've decided to feature something linked with my all-time favourite movie. Yup, that Michael J. Fox classic Back To The Future [1985]. This movie also happens to be the inspiration behind the name of this very blog. Here are few alternative posters for that film. 

Details of each of the artists involved in illustrating these posters can be found on its source website, shortlist.com.






As was the case in my Miyazki's Posters Re-imagined entry, I really do envy people with drawing talent. And creating these, as you can see, really does require talent. All ten featured are great in my opinion and can easily been used as an actual poster for the film.





And the final one....


6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 100th entry! I like these posters, I think my fave is the 1st and 5th one, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome man! Love them. I think the first one is my favourite! And congratulations on the 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Pete. Didn't really think I would last this long when I started blogging, to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if i could get my hands on the 5th poster...I like those kind of posters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reza... try the artist's webpage from the source link I've provided.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...