Friday, September 28, 2012

Honest (And Hilarious) Trailers


I can't believe it to me so long to view these clips. I think I've heard and read of them, but this is the first time I've actually viewed these "Honest Trailers". Quite frankly they're hilarious and more entertaining than most of the movies I've seen lately. Screen Junkies apparently have created these trailer clips for these famous movies where they point out every bad thing about the movie. They even read-out the users' comments on their Youtube page in the trailer! The embedding for The Hunger Games [2012] trailer has been disabled. But you can check it out at their YouTube page. For the rest, you can take a look below:

*** CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE MOVIES***

# Transformers [2007]



# The Avengers [2012]



# The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 [2012]



# Avatar [2009]



# The Dark Knight [2008]



# Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace [1999 / 3D Version: 2012]



# Titanic [1997 / 3D Version: 2012]

18 comments:

  1. I watched all of these instantly after seeing The Avengers one and I kept laughing my ass off. I wish these people did more of these because they're so darn good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but I think they've only started a few months ago so there's probably a lot more to come!

      Delete
  2. I just watched the Avengers one last night, it's such a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Avengers is one my favourites of the year and I love it to death, but completely agree with what the trailer says.

      Delete
  3. haha, very very funny! The Avengers, priceless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I extremely like the Transformers one too. Heck, I like all of them.

      Delete
  4. These are awesome! Thanks for posting all of these, I only knew Avengers one prior to this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are. Really looking out for what's coming out next.

      Delete
  5. I LOVE THIS. No Scratch That I FUCKING LOVE THIS!!!. I have never laughed so hard. Will be sharing your link on my own Facebook wall this weekend. Great find

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. But I'm merely posting masterpieces that the guys at Screen Junkies created.

      Delete
  6. Great post! I bahaha'd all the way down the page :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it. All credit of course goes to the amazing Screen Junkies.

      Delete
  7. These are absolutely hilarious! Thanks for sharing this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Military bad Trees good. Genius.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The guys commentary for the trailers really are spot on.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...