Thursday, June 13, 2013

Infographic: Iconic Hollywood Cars

Ah, it's been such a long time! Thankfully just when I was gathering some motivation to get back into blogging, I've received an email from the creative guys at moneysupermarket.com about a real cool infograhic they made. Its called "Cars Of The Silver Screen" and it features some of the most iconic Hollywood automobiles ever. Hopefully this will reignite things on this site.

With Fast & Furious 6 [2013] being one of the most enjoyable films of the summer (I know its brainless and absurd... but bucketloads of fun it is too), this is an apt time to feature this infographic too. No cars from that franchise were featured here, but that's probably because they were none that carried enough of an iconic cinematic presence. The 80s fanboy in me will always have a nostalgic preference for the DeLorean from Back To The Future [1985] as well as the Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters [1984]. But the absolute number one of Iconic Hollywood Cars for me just has to be...... (drum rolls car engine rev sound).... the Batman's Tumbler!

So, load-up your plutonium, check the flux-capacitor, and enjoy!

Infographic source: here

4 comments:

  1. You're back! When I saw the title of this, I immediately thought of Skyfall, and the music that started playing when Bond's car got destroyed. That made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad they had that Aston Martin from Goldfinger. There just has to be a car from a bond movie in lists like these. Its a rule! :)

      Delete
    2. Haha... Skyfall really did pay homage to an iconic car!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...